Disruption is the new innovation and digital economy is shaping an organizations speed of responsiveness to define success or failure. With this backdrop, CXOs need to constantly enable business transformation to not only drive agility but also gain competitive advantage. As CIOs draw their IT strategy to embark on the growth path, cloud can disrupt and completely transform how business functions.
Organizations who facilitate this transition by adopting a ‘cloud first’ strategy are set to facilitate faster ROI and stay agile to adopt to the business dynamics. From large enterprise to SMEs, adopting a highly available, easily scalable and extremely reliable cloud can define organizations sustainability in the competitive landscape.
Date: Wednesday, 17 February 2016
Time: 4-5 pm IST
Activity hash tag: #cloudredefined
MODERATOR: Brian Pereira, Editor-in-chief, Digital Creed (@brian9p – 1,205 followers)
1. Piyush Somani, MD & CEO, ESDS @esdspiyush (354 followers) + @esdsdatacenter (3546 followers).
2. Mr. Avinash Velhal (Group CIO – ATOS) @avelhal – 830 followers
3. Mr. KRC Murty (CIO – Deutsche Bank) @krcmurty – 21 followers
4. Mr. Keyur Desai ( VP – IT, ESSAR) @keydesai – 148 followers
5. Mr. Arun Bhati (Founder – Orahi) @arunbhati75 – 63 followers