Launches its first consumer convertible with integrated privacy screen
SINGAPORE, October 5, 2017 – HP Inc. today unveiled new innovations to its premium consumer line-up with the next generation HP Spectre 13 and HP Spectre x360 13 laptops. The new products – featuring the latest generation processors, longer battery life and brilliant displays in sleeker, more angular designs – are the latest in a series of moves that have fueled HP’s growth in the premium PC market.
The second generation Spectre 13 – now the world’s thinnest touch laptop – empowers users to work without constraints and enjoy entertainment with a display up to 4K and louder audio in a sophisticated device powered by 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors quad-core device.
The thin HP Spectre 13 does not compromise on premium features such as 4K displays, thin bezels and performance. Specific features include:
- Premium contoured design: Built from CNC aluminum and carbon fiber, it is offered in Ceramic White with Pale Gold polished accents or Dark Ash Silver with Copper polished accents featuring micro-edge bezels with Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT displays in up to 4K high resolution.
- Sensory experience: Speakers are placed above the full-size edge-to-edge backlit keyboard for clear and crisp sound and a comfortable typing experience.
- Built for productivity: Fast performance with the latest 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 and i7 processors, store content with room to spare with up to 1TB PCIe SSD, and multitask with speed with memory up to 16 GB LPDDR3.
- More battery power per millimeter: Up to 11.5 hours of battery life5 and charging from zero percent battery life to 50 percent on a 30 minute charge with HP Fast Charge technology.
The redesigned HP Spectre x360 transforms between a laptop and a tablet while delivering quad-core performance, battery life up to 16.5 hours, and a new integrated privacy screen. Specific features include:
- Refined iconic design: The sculpted CNC machined aluminum body with angular lines is offered in Natural Silver and Dark Ash Silver with Copper accents.
- Brilliant Display: Micro-edge bezels with durable Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT 13-inch diagonal displays in up to 4K high resolution2 offer exceptional viewing experiences.
- Thin but mighty: Creators and multitaskers will be delighted by the optimized thermals, performance brought by the latest 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 and i7 processors, memory up to 16 GB LPDDR3 and options up 1TB PCIe SSD to store artwork, precious memories, and entertainment.
- Security and ease: Safety features include a fingerprint reader located on the side for easy access, HP Sure View integrated privacy screen option on Full HD versions to eliminate visual hacking with one quick keystroke, and HP Wide Vision FHD IR camera to login with facial recognition.
- Versatile canvas: The Windows Ink Certified pen delivers a more natural drawing and writing experience with simultaneous pen and touch.
The HP Spectre 13 Laptop and the HP Spectre x360 are expected to be available in Asia-Pacific & Japan from late-October.